At Immunity Therapy Center, our #1 priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff. As Coronavirus has evolved over the past few weeks, we have been taking the necessary precautions outlined by the CDC and World Health Organization.
Immunity Therapy Center remains open and accepting new patients during this time to ensure those with Cancer and other diseases can continue to receive the care they need. Medical travel to and from Mexico is still available and our staff is taking cautionary measures to ensure safe transportation to and from our facility.
We have made the following changes to our standard protocol to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Only authorized personnel and patients are allowed to enter our facility during this time
- All visitors must be screened by a nurse prior to being admitted into the facility
- At this time you will have your temperature taken and be provided hand sanitizer and face masks
- Each patient is allowed 1 companion to enter the facility with them, however, all companions must remain in waiting areas
- At this time, we only allow assigned medical specialists and administrative personnel to interact with patients
- This personnel are required to sanitize before and after interaction with each patient
- All group sessions have been canceled at this time
- All new patients are being thoroughly screened before being admitted into the facility
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitizing of priority areas including group facilities, doorknobs, and common surfaces
Travel to Mexico:
- Although non-essential travel has been restricted between the United States and Mexico to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, medical travel is still permitted as it is considered essential travel
- Traveling to Immunity Therapy Center for treatment is classified as medical travel
- These restrictions do not prevent U.S. citizens from returning home from Mexico once their treatment is complete
- However, the CDC is encouraging all international travelers should stay home for 14 days after returning from travel to monitor their health and practice social distancing
Have any questions about our safety procedures or interested in learning more about how ITC can help? Call us today at 619-333-7045!